You will need to fill out the kitten application when inquiring for an available kitten. Application is below.
I specialize in Euroline Maine Coon kittens here in Kokomo, IN. Most of our breeders were imported by Russia, some are born here, or I do get them from the states sometimes through other breeders who also import their Maine Coons from Russia. All of our breeders are tested through Optimal One and negative, prior to breeding. They are also tested for FIV/FeLV through my vet prior to breeding and are negative. We keep all our cats up to date on vaccines and routinely have them checked out at our vet.
Kitten Adoption Process
- I suggest researching about Maine Coons to make sure they are a good fit for you and your family.
- Please read over the website. This answers a lot of questions.
- Kittens will leave us around 13-14 weeks old. Kittens will be posted around 8 weeks old or older.
- When I have kittens available they will be listed below as "AVAILABLE."
- An application will need filled out on the kitten you are inquiring for. When I respond back to your application, I require a $500 deposit and e-signed contract to hold the kitten. If I do not receive a deposit, the kitten will continue to be available till I receive it.
- Deposits do go towards the final price. Deposits are only transferable to another kitten if said kitten becomes unfit for sale. I will only allow kittens to leave us in good health. All kittens are vet checked prior to leaving us.
- I do not sell breeding rights or stud out our males.
- Payment options I accept PayPal, Credit Card/ Debit Card, Venmo, Cash app, Personal Check (has to be mailed 3 weeks before kitten leaves) or Cash. 7% sales tax will be added to final price only. Deposits and Delivery to Airport is not taxed. If you want to avoid any extra fees on final payment, I suggest to bring cash at pick up. A $500 deposit still needs sent in, if you plan to bring cash at pick up.
- When you have arrived here please call or text, and I will bring your kitten and their items out to you. I have our sign at the beginning of our long driveway to know you are at the right place. Ever since Covid, I've done as much little contact as possible. This has really helped keep our cats healthier since I'm not letting everyone walk through the Catio. I have videos of the Catio on my website. I also keep communication with all families during the adopting process and through out the kittens life. This also helps keep stress down with our females almost due or have a litter already when seeing new people.
- If you no call/ no show, on agreed time and date, you will forfeit $500 and your kitten. Any money that was paid will be refunded except $500.
- If you are flying in to Indianapolis Airport, I will meet you at the baggage area. This date has to be different than pick up days as I will have families coming here. There is a fee for me to drive to the Airport as I live over an hour and a half away. The fee pays for an Airport approved soft carrier, my gas, wear and tear on my vehicle and my time.
- All of our kittens come with a care package to help transition into their new home.
*If you have a kitten or retired cat from us and interested in a kitten, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org on availability.
What comes with your Maine Coon kitten
- Purina Pro Plan Kitten Chicken & Rice with can food
- Toys (will vary from the picture)
- Tica registration paper
- Vet checked, UTD on vaccines, rabies, deworm, and Revolution preventative
- Spayed/ Neutered
- Microchip through PetLink
- Kitten Health Contract
- Free 30 day pet insurance
- Life time support for you and your kitten.
*You will need to provide your own carrier.
Wildcat Creek Cattery LLC
Terms of Purchase Agreement
Health Guarantee Limitations
Terms of Purchase Agreement
- Total Sum must be paid in full prior to possession of said kitten.
- Breeder shall notify Buyer upon said kitten's readiness for possession wherein Buyer is then responsible to pick up/take possession of said kitten. Failure to pickup/take possession of said kitten result in Buyer's loss of said deposit without recourse; allowing subsequent buyer(s) the option to purchase said kitten. Any money paid more than deposit will be returned.
- Said kitten will have been Veterinarian checked prior to Buyer's possession and guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale
- Said kitten will be up to date on vaccinations, rabies, worming, microchip, spayed/ neutered and flea medication upon Buyer's possession.
Health Guarantee Limitations
- Breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after possession.
- Should said kitten die within 1 year of purchase, as a direct result of a congenital defect; said kitten will be replaced (MANDATORY OR CONTRACT IS VOID - ONLY if an appropriate necropsy is performed by a Licensed Veterinarian and that Veterinarian provides a Veterinarian's Certificate as proof of cause of death, for which Buyer has then provided to Breeder) as follows: a ONE time only, kitten replacement, of comparable quality and value, will be determined as available; and if none is available at that time, Buyer may be first on the list to receive a kitten from the next litter available. Buyer has one year to accept a kitten replacement.
- Buyer agrees to keep kitten indoors unless on a leash or safe catio.
- Buyer agrees to keep kitten in sanitary conditions with food, water, toys and companionship.
- Breeder does not guarantee full grown size of the kitten. Buyer may be given an educated guess as to full grown weight, understanding there are too many variables besides genetics for absolutes.
- Buyer agrees to not declaw said kitten. Health Guarantee will be null and void.
- Breeder recommends that Buyer take the kitten to a registered and licensed Veterinarian within the first 72 hours for your own satisfaction and protection. Said kitten is found to have a medical problem (within the 72-hour period only), it must be reported to the Breeder within 24 hours of its discovery. Failure to make this report within 24 hours of its discovery will void the guarantee. Buyer must provide a written statement deeming said kitten “unfit for purchase”; If Breeder's vet says "unfit for purchase" Buyer may request for another kitten of equal value, provided said kitten has been quarantined away from other animals, not been injured or neglected. Buyer must return kitten right away.
- Breeder is not liable for hidden defects, future health issues and shortcomings which cannot be determined after the 72 hour warranty.
- In the event said kitten is diagnosed with a medical problem that can be cured, a replacement kitten will not be offered.
- Breeder will not honor any health guarantee if the kitten dies of a virus from contact with another animal after it leaves the Breeder's cattery. I suggest keeping the kitten quarantined from other animals for a minimum of 7 days.
- Buyer agrees to provide said kitten with annual ongoing veterinary examinations, as well as ongoing dental veterinary care, and other veterinary care as needed.
- This guarantee does not include said kitten having minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, ringworm, internal or external parasites. We can't guarantee our kittens against illness or opportunistic parasites brought on by stress such as moving (from our house to yours.) However, Breeder will disclose any known illnesses or health issues prior to the sale.
- Buyer does not give said kitten adequate care, Breeder will not replace said kitten. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to provide immediate veterinary care at the Buyer's expense. If kitten shows signs of illness or distress and failure to do so will render any guarantee null and void.
- Buyer agrees to forfeit all monies paid for said kitten and Breeder has the right to retrieve said kitten if abused or neglected.
Additional Purchase Agreement Terms
- All sales are final, without refund.
- Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- This said kitten is to live in the home that signs this contract. Contract is not transferable.
- Do not ever abandon or take said kitten to a shelter. If at any time during its life, said kitten/cat needs to be re-homed; Breeder will work to find said kitten/cat the appropriate home.
- Buyer agrees to authorize permission for their veterinarian(s) to disclose any and all veterinary information pertaining to said Kitten. Breeder can ask which clinic(s), and send the veterinarian(s) a copy of this Contract to gain access, if need be.
- Buyer and Breeder agrees all information shall be considered confidential. Any negative information about Wildcat Creek Cattery LLC or its owners is transmitted, disclosed, or distributed, Buyer may be held liable for any and damages. Including but not limited to, compensatory and punitive, and any legal fees the Breeder may incur.
- Any legal action which may arise (under the terms of this Purchase Agreement) will be governed in Howard County, in the state of Indiana. Buyer will be liable for all court costs and related charges including but not limited to attorney's fees associated with Breeder enforcing the terms of this Purchase Agreement.
Lifetime Assistance Warranty
- Each kitten is unique and wonderful but also a huge responsibility. Therefore, Breeder offers support and assistance on behalf of every kitten purchased; for the entire life of said kitten/ cat.
- Although there are no plans present to discontinue Wildcat Creek Cattery, the above health warranties are only valid as long as the Breeder is breeding Maine Coons. All other portions of the Contract will remain valid.